Internal Audit & Risk Manager
As internal audit and risk manager, you will ensure audit assignments are successful, run smoothly and result in minimizing risk exposure for the Company. You will lead internal assurance and advisory reviews in order to improve and optimize the business processes. You will bring a systematic approach improving the current risk framework. The role will report to the Internal Audit Director.
Risk part: 30-50% of the time
- Develop a standardized approach to risk management including formats, models and communication channels
- Develop and implement risk dashboards for quarterly reporting purposes to Audit Committee and top management.
- Lead and/or facilitate risk workshops;
- Provide practical recommendations and best practices to improve business, risk and compliance processes
Internal audit part: 50 to 70% of the time
- Advice on, plan and lead operational audits, special reviews and investigations worldwide within time budgets and in accordance with departmental methodology, policies and standards.
- Review and evaluate compliance with the company policies and procedures.
- Prepare audit reports that include conclusions and recommendations to correct identified deficiencies and review with and advise appropriate location/function management.
- Monitor progress of the corrective actions by management to correct identified deficiencies.
- Coordinate and mentor other Internal Audit team members to assist the Internal Audit Director in developing annual audit plans that addresses significant risks of the entities
- Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
We are looking for a person of integrity, who is able to balance the highest professional standards with a flexible pragmatism that considers the needs of the organization in developing and implementing the internal audit approach and risk management. The candidate must have strong people and management skills.
- An academic degree in Economics, Finance, STEM subject or equivalent;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills. Other languages are a plus.
- CPA, CISA, ACCA or CIA or similar certification is required
- Proficiency in Python and Power BI is a distinct plus;
- 7+ years of external and/ or internal auditing experience; at least 5 years proven success at manager level within a Big 4.
Indien u interesse heeft in deze vacature, kunt u contact opnemen met Mark Tewes via telefoonnummer 020 - 679 4119. U kunt uw reactie ook sturen naar email@example.com