Internal IT Auditor
A high growth international IT company, based in Amsterdam, has recently established an Internal Audit department. A new vacancy as Internal IT Auditor, which is an expansion of the team of eventually 7 people, has been opened. The focus will be mostly on IT audits but also with an integrated approach to financial, projects, operational, commercial and compliance audits. The role will give the Internal IT Auditor the opportunity to build up relationships with senior management, make a mark across the business, it gives great exposure within the company and room for personal growth.
The internal audits are risk-based and prioritised against the key risks and strategic opportunities.
- Delivery of audit planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Project management
- Managing relationships with stakeholders and helping to build a reputation as a business-astute, highly professional and capable audit team.
- Deliver all aspects of work in accordance with methodology to the Technology Audit Principal for quality review.
- Liaising with management in the ongoing implementation of audit actions, and help maintain the ‘audit issues/actions’ database as part of the audit actions follow-up process.
- Experience in a Big 4 as IT Auditor or Internal IT Audit function within a large (listed) company, advising and influencing business stakeholders.
- Registered EDP Auditor (RE), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or related certifications.
- Degree educated, preferably in Management Information Systems or similar computing science / business degree or Accounting / Finance / Business degree with computing experience
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and good experience across key IT domains. Examples: Information and cyber security, cloud and SaaS systems (e.g. AWS, GCP), application controls, change management, agile and waterfall development, devOps, networking, database management, identity and access management and resilience and disaster recovery planning.
- Confident and enjoys working with team members and mid to senior business stakeholders. Has strong written communication skills and has experience in preparing professional audit reports.
- Approximately 20% travel time expected for the role
Indien u interesse heeft in deze vacature, kunt u contact opnemen met Mark Tewes via telefoonnummer 020 - 679 4119. U kunt uw reactie ook sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org