IT Internal Audit Manager
Due to continious growth our client is looking for a Manager IT Auditor focussing on 50% IT and 50% of Operational Audits. This position gives an excellent opportunity for people with external/internal audit experience. People with an IT operational background are also welcome to apply!
The role of the Manager IT Auditor is to execute:
- Audit assignment tasks, contribute to the continuous improvement of the activities of the Internal Audit Department;
- Participate in the preparation of the Internal Audit Assignment Planning Memorandum;
- Execute audit assignment tasks under the supervision and guidance of the Internal Audit Lead Manager;
- Draft audit findings and recommendations in clear and concise written English;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the activities of the Internal Audit Department:
- Identify and make suggestions for enhancing audit processes and programmes and / or the effectiveness and efficiency of the Internal Audit function with a particular focus on IT infrastructure auditing
- Participate in the development of specialist technical knowledge (e.g. MS platforms, LINUX, Oracle DBs)"
- Languages: English, other languages are useful.
- Competent user of MS Word, MS Excel and data analysis tools (e.g. IDEA or ACL).
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in IT external audit, IT internal audit, or in a relevant IT operational role.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and standards, audit techniques and standards, corporate governance and risk management.
- High familairity with technology infrastucture either through hands-on experience in an IT operational role or extensive IT infrastructure auditing.
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.