IT Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit serves as an independent assurance function, evaluating (1) the adequacy and efficiency of JTI's worldwide systems of internal controls and processes, and (2) compliance with government control frameworks (e.g.JSOX). This includes providing assurance over the safeguarding of company assets and the quality of management information, as well as conducting internal control improvement reviews.
The role of the Internal Audit IT Manager is to (1) define and deliver audit assignments and (2) contribute to the continuous improvement of the activities of the Internal Audit Department. This role will larely focus on SAP business process assignments.
Main areas of responsibilities:
1.Contribute to the Internal Audit Assignment Planning Memorandum which sets out the objectives and scope of the audit assignment:
- Gather and review background information on the business to be reviewed
- Assist in the identification of key risks and challenges
- Derive audit scope and approach from the assessment of key risks and challenges
2.Deliver audit assignments in whole or in part under the supervision and guidance of the Internal Audit Lead Manager and/or Director, ensuring that the objectives and scope are fully covered within the allotted timeframe:
- Gather, analyse, and interpret data
- Organise meetings and conduct interviews with auditees
- Perform testing of controls
- Identify draft audit findings and recommendations
- Discuss draft audit findings and recommendations with auditees
- Complete working papers and documentation to Internal Audit quality standards.
3.Draft assigned elements of the audit report for review by the Internal Audit Lead Manager and Director and assess management actions within the allotted timeframes:
- Draft audit findings and recommendations, ensuring that they are factually correct and written in clear and concise English
- Discuss and incorporate changes recommended by the Internal Audit Regional Director
4.Contribute to the continuous improvement of the activities of the Internal Audit Department:
- Identify and make suggestions for enhancing audit processes and programmes and / or the effectiveness and efficiency of the Internal Audit function
- Drive the development of specialist technical knowledge around SAP auditing. Assume the (informal) role of champion within the Internal Audit team for SAP auditing and its integration into the overall audit methodology.
- Support the department in implementing enhancements to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Internal Audit function
5.Coach other members of staff to develop skills and increase auditing effectiveness and efficiency for SAP business processes related work.
6.Perform any other tasks given by the Lead Manager / Director.
- Relevant university degree or professional qualification such as accounting, finance, business economics, IT, CPA, ACCA, CIA, CISA, CISM
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a relevant operational role, external audit, or internal audit.
Familiarity with accounting principles and standards, internal audit techniques, risk management principles, and/or business organisation and processes.
In depth understanding of SAP S/4 business processes, transactions, and/or configurations.
- English: ability to communicate straight forward concepts and information in written and spoken English. Other languages are useful.
Competent user of data analysis tools (e.g. Tableau).
Hands-on operational and/or extensive audit experience of SAP S/4.
- Functional skills:
- Good knowledge of JTI business processes.
- Ability to apply internal audit techniques and standards, risk and control principles and relevant policies and procedures to audit work with a minimum of guidance from the Internal Audit Director
- Ability to manage communication in respect of audit assignments: confidently and effectively present information to groups and respond effectively to challenge
- Ability to manage the Internal Audit audit assignment team: motivate, supervise and provide feedback on performance.
- We are looking for a team player who;
- Constantly strives to improve the quality of prouducts/services
- Displays ' everything is possible' attitude
- Encourages and builds 2-way communication
- Takes action to improve team's performance
- High familairity with technology infrastucture either through hands-on experience in an IT operational role or extensive IT infrastructure auditing.
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.