Our Industrial client in The Hague is looking for a Junior Treasurer, accountable for daily cash management, settlements related to payables, receivables & inter-company and central bank reporting.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Full control of daily bank statements/ settlements and cash movement
- Planning and co-coordinating the timely execution of all cash settlements for both treasury & accounts payable
- Liaise with cash management analyst for performing cash management for the including cash forecasting; short term deposits/loans, bank transfers, currency dealing and all surplus cash transferred to in-house bank.
- Be a back up of both settlement officer and cash management analyst
- Monthly reporting to central bank
- Strict compliance with all internal policies and procedures, as well as banking & tax laws and regulations.
- Education level: Bachelor Accounting & Finance
- At least 2 or 3y of experience in FX & Money Market from a corporate or a bank
- Good analytical skills: systematic approach to tasks
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Accurate, attention to detail & result focus
- Personal integrity and respect for policies and procedures essential, should be able to work under pressure
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to respond quickly to changes in the market & to communicate these briefly & precisely
- Ability to cope with stressful situations
- Service minded attitude, customer focused: in relation to counter parts, colleagues & professional code in managing counter parts
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and other IT applications such as SAP, electronic banking software and treasury management systems
- Fluent in Dutch and English (French a pro)
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.