|min. 5 yrs
Supervision and coordination of registration, control and reporting of all transactions in the books of the entities in line with the legislation of the country concerned and the internal procedures used. The function is responsible for the coordination and control of month-end, quarter-end and yearend closing, is responsible for quarterly/yearly (consolidated) local statutory reporting and statutory reporting to the shareholder.
- Supervision of the General Ledger team and all transactions in the General Ledger
- Coordination and control of all balance sheet reconciliations
- Organize periodic Balance Sheet Review Meetings
- Up to date knowledge of KPI, internal procedures, IAS/IFRS, local GAAP standards and legislation
- Responsible for Financial Accounting procedure development, maintenance and control
- Preparation of annual accounts, local statutory purposes and related legal / administrative obligations
- Correct registration of transactions and organization of timely monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Participation as Financial Accounting representative in Finance and company/KPI group (international) wide projects.
- Partly backup for and provide ad hoc assistance to the Financial Accounting Process Manager, when requested.
- Propositions to improve efficiency/controls are inherent to the function.
- Maintain and further develop General Ledger & Financial Accounting dashboards
- min. 5 years experience within several sub-departments of a financial accounting department..
- HBO level (e.g. SPD or HEAO BE)
- Fluent in Dutch & English
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.