Manager Internal Audit - ON HOLD
An international company is looking for an experienced Internal Auditor. A challenging position within an organisation that provides services for the off shore industry. The Auditor reports directly to the Audit Committee.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the worldwide Internal Audit, the annual audit risk assessment analysis and development of the internal audit plan to ensure adequate audit coverage is achieved while balancing costs against benefits to be derived
- Properly plan and perform financial / operational and system audits
- Prepare written reports to senior management which accurately summarize audit results and include concisely worded findings, risk assessments and management action plans. Assist management in developing action plans to improve systems operations, security and efficiencies
- Advise management in the design and development of internal controls
- Plan, supervise, review and monitor performance of co-sourced audit assignments to ensure objectives are achieved including audit reporting, and action plan implementation and follow-up
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Economics/Administration
- Minimal 8 yrs of relevant experience (Internal Audit / similar)
- Able to travel
- Fluent in Dutch/English
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.