Senior Analyst Financial Systems Europe
- Perform the project manager’s role on the implementations working closely together with the technical and business key players.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain new reporting functionality and analytic applications across multiple business units.
- Act as a team player and delivering excellent service to customers/users.
New Business Intelligence Solutions
- The Sr. Analyst will own complete projects, which includes understanding the business process that the application supports all the way through to roll-out and support.
- The Sr. Analyst is expected to be an expert in the programming systems used.
- The Sr. Analyst will serve the Financial Systems group as the lead in the development and maintenance of Essbase, Hyperion Financial Reporting (HFR), Financial Data Quality Management (FDQM) and VBA for Excel.
- Depending on the project requirements, the Sr. Analyst may use Cognos, Microstrategy or another appropriate tools.
- Translate requirements and specifications between business units.
Custom Analysis, Reporting, and Queries
- Depending on project requirements, use tools such as Essbase, FDM, HFR and Excel to code and execute complex database queries and/or partner with IS to achieve results.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data and logic and ensure it fits with the business objectives.
- Develop insight to data, and review findings with business partner.
- Work with business partners to understand business objectives and craft analytical requirements and design based on these objectives.
- Quality Control and Continuous Process Improvement
- Develop and maintain repeatable, systemic processes.
- In working with business partners, identify areas where we can use technology to make processes more efficient.
- Always look for ways to make internal team processes more efficient.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s in accounting, finance or economics preferred;
- 6-8 years related experience in accounting and computer systems;
- Project management experience;
- Deep understanding of Financial systems;
- Knowledge of Finance processes for consolidation, reporting and budgeting;
- Advanced programming and development experience for Essbase, FDM, HFR, VBA and Excel;
- Knowledge of Cognos and Oracle Financials will be an advantage;
- Experience with large and complex datasets;
- Ability to translate business processes into technical solution;
- Experience working with both technical and business teams required;
- Ability to engineer and implement process improvements and drive change;
- Fascination with technology.
- Business acumen;
- Strong project management skills;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Service oriented approach with strong focus on delivering results;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Requires sound judgment and initiative with good listening, communication and
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.