Senior Internal Auditor
Every day, Nutreco’s 12,300 dedicated employees in more than 37 countries across the globe relentlessly pursue our purpose of Feeding the Future in a way that ensures sustainability is front and centre in all we do. Our solutions go beyond nutrition – we provide best-in-class advice and technology to help our customers produce more food, in a sustainable way, to feed our growing population. With over 100 years of experience, Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition through our Trouw Nutrition division, and in aqua feed through our Skretting division. Our NuFrontiers team works to identify, develop and invest in next-generation breakthrough innovations throughout the value chain. Nutreco is proud to be part of the SHV Family of Companies, unifying over 50,000 people around the world.
Nutreco is seeking a new Senior Business Auditor to collaborate with the Internal Audit team and contribute to the mission of GIA within Nutreco.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Business Auditor will be to continually assess and enhance various processes across our global organization. This encompasses diverse areas such as finance, operations, quality, HR, and more. Our approach to internal audits is centred around striving for continuous process improvement and risk reduction. Instead of merely enforcing compliance, we adopt an advisory role that relies on building effective connections with stakeholders across the company and fostering collaborative relationships.
If you possess the ability to initiate, facilitate, and successfully execute the audit plan while staying informed about discussions with pertinent stakeholders (including management of operating companies, business unit and operating company-level controllers, shared service centres, and corporate departments), we are eager to hear from you!
Your key responsibilities are:
- Plan and execute independent assessments of operational, financial, and other related processes and propose recommendations to enhance operations, maintain high standards, or effectively manage risks.
- Aid the Group Internal Audit Manager in developing the annual audit plan.
- Support in conducting investigations for fraud or specific incidents, including gathering and analysing evidence, and providing recommendations to senior management.
- Eensure follow-up on the implementation of agreed-upon improvements.
- Prepare concise and impactful reports based on factual data collected during internal audit asassignments.
- Utilize data analytics to provide insights to management and identify tangible opportunities for improvement.
- Foster and cultivate positive working relationships with all departments across the organization, serving as an advocate for risk management and internal control matters.
What can Nutreco offer:
A key role in an international, dynamic, and fast paced environment that provides great exposure to senior stakeholders as well as a good work-life balance. You will get to know our organization inside and out and have the ideal springboard to launch yourself into other exciting roles within Nutreco and SHV in the future. Former team members have transitioned into positions like Country Finance Manager, Internal Control Manager and even CIO.
Working for Nutreco is challenging, varied, and rewarding. We believe that social responsibility, transparency, and sustainability are important for long-term viability. We encourage an open culture with accessible managers, an international working environment with good development and training opportunities. Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and aquafeed and advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. We employ over 12,000 people in 37 countries with net sales of € 6 billion in over 90 countries. Nutreco is a wholly owned subsidiary of a Dutch Holding (SHV), a family-owned multinational with net sales of €20 billion.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant field, such as external audit.
- Previous experience with companies such as Deloitte, PwC, Ernst & Young, and KPMG is a plus.
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 25-30% of the time, typically around 1 week per month.
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management.
- Proficiency in English is required, and knowledge of additional languages (e.g., Dutch, Spanish, Chinese) is a plus.
- You have the right to work and are living in or are willing to relocate to The Netherlands.
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.