Senior Manager Treasury
Responsible for all Corporate Treasury (internal and external) reporting activities to enable Management’s strategic treasury decision making and execution of treasury operations. Also responsible for all risk management analysis activities and Treasury Operations middle office activities The Senior Treasury Manager also provides backup and assistance to the VP Treasury in any projects as needed and functions as substitute of the VP Treasury in his/her absence. As such this role is pivotal in the Treasury organisation.
Responsible for accurate, complete and timely provision/filing of all external reporting relating to treasury activities, which includes all bank reporting and (financial) covenants.
- Ensure the corporate and operating entity treasury organisations operate in compliance with the Treasury Policy as set and approved by the Board.
- Maintain treasury process and compliance documentation; periodic updates and communication to operating entities, corporate entities, treasury team and Management of guidelines for operating entities, the treasury system (IT application), IC Loan and Funding Structures and corporate treasury processes. Maintenance of all treasury (reporting) templates.
- Define and maintain Sarbanes Oxley key controls and testing.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with treasury policy, governance matrix and guidelines, including corporate treasury operations.
- Management of all corporate treasury reporting, both inbound reporting requirements from operating entities and management reporting.
- Provide management reporting on but not limited to:
- consolidated cash and debt position and forecast;
- FX and Interest exposure;
- compliance with treasury policy and guidelines and; company wide bank accounts and payment authorizations.
- Regular review and update of management's requirements on reporting.
- Support External and Group reporting in public disclosure of all Treasury & Corporate Finance activities
- Coordinate inclusion of required treasury related items such as Cash Flow and FX in Budget and 10 Year Planning.
- Analyze reporting for review of compliance with policy and guidelines.
- Daily cash position reporting and analysis; transaction approval.
- Coordination of all hedge accounting documentation/analyses.
- Bachelor/University degree
- Experience in reporting together with excellent communication, verbal and written and negotiation skills
- Independent, Self Starting, Pro active
- Good interpersonal skills (coordination with various internal parties)
- Good people management skills
- Feel at home in an International Environment
- Hands On
- Computer Skills
- Extensive knowledge/experience of with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferably knowledge/experience with Quantum, HFM, Oracle (11i)
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.