Senior Operational Auditor
One of the world's leading financial services organizations is currently looking for a Senior Operational Auditor. Do you want to be part of a new internal audit team?
As a senior Operational Auditor your role is to coordinate, execute (perform audits) and if necessary to oversee the delivery of internal audit (and related) services in alignment with the (approved) annual internal audit plan.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Risk Based Audit Planning: e.g. assist in establishing the (risk-based) annual Audit plan. Ensure that background explanations on the audit plan(s) are properly documented in the permanent file. This for the purpose of knowledge transfer within the Department, possible external review (regulators, IIA review) and generally adherence to quality standards.
- Delivery of Risk Based Audit Services: Perform all tasks to audit such as: planning the audit, execute the audit, close the audit, write the report and wrap up the audit
- Active Stakeholder Management: Seek engagement with (Senior/Middle/Departmental) Business leaders. In addition, actively advise on Risk, Control and Business (risk) issue topics.
- Management Reporting/Quarterly Committee Reporting: Assist the Audit Manager in Ensuring that the quarterly reporting is being prepared and made ready for delivery to local committees including data for the book preparation.
- Center of Expertise: Work internationally with Audit Colleagues to establish centers of Expertise for topics in the value chain/business for Country Auditors.
In order to be successful in this position you thrive in a dynamic and changing environment. As this is a newly established team, there is still a lot of work to be done. You are the type of person that seeks out this new challenge and isn’t afraid of putting in the extra work to build this team together with the other team members and the manager.
About the team
The Group internal Audit Department is a newly established Global Internal Audit Department. The CAE who leads this department directs, co-ordinates and oversees all internal audit activities worldwide. The Senior Operational Auditor is part of the global Internal Audit team, consisting of and reports into Director Audit.
As Senior Operational Auditor you have a global mindset; meaning you have experience in dealing with different cultures and people. In addition, you are a team player, take ownership and are able to give effective push back when necessary. Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 6-8 years of (internal) audit experience preferably in an internationally operating Internal Audit Department in Banking, Asset Management, Private Wealth Management or similar financial industry;
- University degree, preferably business economics/banking or think and act on academic level due to experience gained;
- Willingness to start or finish post graduate professional Audit preferably (Dutch) RA, (Dutch) RO, (UK) ACCA, (US) CPA, (US) CIA or a (US) CFSA (or similar).
- Fluent English language skills, both written and oral;
- Willingness to travel internationally on assignments and work in different teams (max of 15% annual travel).
Indien u interesse heeft in deze vacature, kunt u contact opnemen met Mark Tewes via telefoonnummer 020 - 679 4119. U kunt uw reactie ook sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org