Specialist Internal Auditor
|Locatie||Haarlem or Os|
Starting within the Internal Audit department, getting to know the organisation, processes, building an intern network and after 3 yrs make a step towards a finance position in ie; FP&A, Reporting, Business Analyses in The Netherlands or somewhere around the globe.
The Auditor is responsible for the completion of financial, operational and/or computer audits, integrated audits and process audits, and for the delivery of an audit report that adds value to the business unit audited. Under the direction of the Client Audit Director and/or the Auditor-in-Charge, the Auditor is responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of the audit that he/she is assigned to.
- responsible for expediting all stages of the writing and review of reports, which accurately reflect facts and recommendations of an objective appraisal.
- maintain the highest standards of professionalism and independence in the execution of your duties, always with the Company's best interests in mind. The Auditor should embody the Corporate Audit Group (CAG) values and vision, and is cognizant of the CAG Policies and Procedures, and adheres to them and applies them.
- participate in achieving the Corporate Audit's annual audit plan according to established schedules
- the primary role will be to lead small teams of auditors on various assignments.
- the Auditor will be expected to lead complex, large and/or sensitive audits with limited management supervision in addition to actively participating in the audit and performing audit work.
- the Auditor will have overall responsibility for the preparation and quality of workpapers for the team as defined in the CAG's Policies and Procedures.
- apply elements of the Corporate Audit Group Vision and Values to assist in maintaining a strong internal control environment throughout the company
- integrate and maintain both the stewardship and consultative roles into all assignments.
- participate in the assigned roles for specific projects and ensure the realization of the specified results
- support Corporate Audit management in the sharing of best practices and establishment of a best practices database that will support line management in enhancing the stewardship practices across geographical areas.
- BS/BA required preferably in Accounting or Finance (required);
- CPA/ACCA/RA (preferred);
- Willingness to travel within assigned regions/entities both domestically and internationally; estimated travel up that 30-40% of the time (required);
The company is looking for individuals who have a working experience at one of the Big4 Accountancyfirms. Candidates who are finalising their post doc 'RA' can react to this position if they have finalised their theoretical part and are up for their last 2 semesters. The company provides the opportunity to finalise the RA post doc internally. HR has an active program to develop Internal Auditors after a few years towards a business facing finance position.
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.