Discover the new Ritchie Bros.
When you join Ritchie Bros., you’ll be part of a diverse, global team that’s focused on delivering great customer experiences. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about making a difference, we invite you to join our growing team.
To manage our Compliance team and unsure our company compliance, we are looking for a Compliance Manager in Breda (NL).
In This Job You Will
Your primary objective as Compliance Manager is to support our worldwide and complex operating structure and ensure we comply to local regulations. As first point of contact and expert in your trade you will have a key position within our International division. The group, which consist out of approximately 25 companies of various sizes, is supported by a small compliance team which you will lead. You will coordinate the preparation of financial statements and manage the audits. At a later stage there will also be opportunities to support the Sarbanes Oxley compliance program.
- Prepare the audit files for the audit
- Be the first point of contact for the audits of various (international) companies
- Prepare or coordinate the preparation of financial statements for various companies
- The first point of contact for Tax related matters, tax advisors
- Responsible for the CIT returns and all other tax related matters (excl VAT)
- Responsible for group tax related matters
- Responsible for Chamber of Commerce filings
- Making sure all compliance matters are fulfilled
Here Is What You Bring
You are a problem solver you believe that taking ownership is the way to success when taking or supporting improvement initiatives. Proactive, independent and a hands-on mentality describe you best. You have strong (project)management skills and the ability to establish priorities and always meet deadlines. Plus, of course, a keen eye when it comes to assessing compliance related matters. Furthermore, you at least have:
- Experience within finance, including work experience in accountancy and audit.
- A University degree preferably completed with a CPA degree
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP and US GAAP
- Proficiency in Excel
- Professional level English (Dutch language is also beneficial but not required)
- Residence- and work permit for the Netherlands
What We Offer
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 60+ years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here’s how:
- Permanent employment contract for 32 to 40 hours a week
- Short Term Incentive plan
- Pension Plan with company match
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Hybrid working with two office days
- Employee share purchase plan with company match
Who are we?
Ritchie Bros. has grown from a small-town auctioneer to a global asset management and disposition company. We help our customers buy and sell a wide range of used and unused equipment for construction, mining, transportation, agriculture, oil & gas, lifting & material handling, forestry & other industries.
Indien u interesse heeft in deze vacature, kunt u contact opnemen met Mark Tewes via telefoonnummer 020 - 679 4119. U kunt uw reactie ook sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org