Financial System Analyst
An international, listed IT company in Hoofddorp is looking for a Financial System Analyst. A position with a combination of finance and IT tasks.
Support/Systems Administration (70%)
- Fulfilling an admin and first level support role for financial and business knowledge requiring applications, such as CLM, Financial Force, Sage, Banking, Electronic Requisitions, Purchase Invoice Processing, etc.
- Responding to user queries/issues and working towards resolving those;
- Providing end-user training and preparing / updating user guidance – both on request and proactively based on monitoring of usage and user-errors of the systems.
- Support the Internal Control team in maintaining documentation and executing IT-related controls
Business Analysis (of systems and processes) (20%)
- Continuously improve Finance processes and their integration with applications and tools.
- Analyze and monitor system data integrity and consistency by using the reporting function and discussing the results with country Finance Managers and Finance HQ.
- Document system change requests; liaise with the application owner to prioritize changes and request funding. Liaise with other areas such as Sales, Treasury and Legal to perform cross-functional impact assessment.
Finance projects (10 %)
- To participate in project teams for new applications where Finance is not a business owner of the project
- In process or system projects where Finance is a business owner to support the reporting & control department in leading the project.
- Participating in projects for HQ finance
- Educated to at least bachelors degree level, in either a financial or IT role
- Experience in a position operating at the crossroad of IT and Finance, preferably related to financial systems, possibly as a super user, in a systems support role or member of an IT project team.
- Proven experience in documenting and testing system changes.
- Fluent in English, both written and orally. Other European languages are an advantage.
Indien u interesse heeft in deze vacature, kunt u contact opnemen met Mark Tewes via telefoonnummer 020 - 679 4119. U kunt uw reactie ook sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org