Group IT Auditor
|Ervaring||RE or CISA|
CRH is a leading global building materials group employing over 85,000 people at around 3,600 locations worldwide. With operations in 32 countries, CRH generated revenues of €27.6 billion in 2017. Our Group Internal Audit team are responsible for assessing the operational and financial risk management and controls of CRH and for helping our business achieve better efficiencies, optimising our performance and growth.
CRH - Group Internal Audit is currently recruiting for an IT Auditor. Great opportunity for candidates with 2-5 yrs of IT Audit experience to make a step to CRH;
What make this position interesting?
- Working for one company with many subsidiaries and differrent IT landscapes
- Travel in Europe
- Good salary + bonus 10% + car
- CRH offers their employees training & development and lots of opportunities to progress.
- A bachelor’s/Master's degree in technology, computer science or a related field
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and preferably one other language (German, French, Dutch)
- Minimum of two years’ experience as IT Auditor
- RE or CISA (partly) qualified
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate presentations to management and promote a collaborative working approach
- Flexible, self-motivated, self-directed, able to work both as a team member and independently
The Role: Key areas
- Participate in planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements; assess business process and IT risks
- Concise, easily understood, and timely oral and written communications with practical, value-added recommendations
- Assist in documenting and reporting audit issues; participate in meetings with Group and operating company management to review audit results
- Liaise with operating company IT / Group management to build strong and lasting relationships
Travel model: Outline
- Travel involves up to 40% time away from home base.
- Audits are typically planned to have 1 weeks Planning + 2-3 weeks Fieldwork + 1 weeks Reporting.
Let op deze vacature is recent vervuld. Voor soortgelijke posities kunt u contact opnemen met Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. Wij helpen je graag verder.