Senior Financial Controller
One of our international clients is looking for an Entity Finance Manager in area of Leiden. An exciting opportunity to join in a divers, project driven, finance position. The vacancy has newly been positioned with a focus on holding activities and a diverse range of proces optimalisation projects.
The Entity Finance Manager manages the (Holding) accounting, controlling, reporting, tax and legal processes. Acts as a business partner for the department heads and gives input on targets, budgets and analyses. Next to these tasks the Finance Manager will act as Project Manager on several upcoming projects related to process optimalisation.
For this role we are looking for candidates who are able to proactively manage the international relationships with the departments heads, set up new processes, manage a team of financials, work closely with non-financials and work with tight deadlines. Interesting position within an international company where you can add value, develop a team and be part of many international projects. No international travel required!
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage accounting, controlling, reporting for the holding activities
- Accountable to prepare/coordinate the statutory financial statements of 10+ group companies, including the coordination of internal & external audits
- Advises & provides department heads with financial business analyses related to costs
- Drives financial performance improvements throught proces optimalisation
- Creates an inspiring atmospere for teammembers where there is also room for training and development
- Coordinates the budget/forecast proces for the holding activities
- Manages & prepares planning & control, monthly analyses and commentary
- Initiates, maintains and improves the internal control environment
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in finance
- 5-10 years of experience as Controller/Accountant/Finance Manager
- Fluent in English and preferable knowledge of Dutch
- Proactive, procesdriven, teamplayer, good communication skills, people person, precise
Indien u interesse heeft in deze vacature, kunt u contact opnemen met Mark Tewes via telefoonnummer 020 - 679 4119. U kunt uw reactie ook sturen naar email@example.com