Financial System Analyst
An international, listed IT company in Hoofddorp is looking for a Financial System Analyst. A position with a combination of finance and IT tasks.
Support/Systems Administration (70%)
- Fulfilling an admin and first level support role for financial and business knowledge requiring applications, such as CLM, Financial Force, Sage, Banking, Electronic Requisitions, Purchase Invoice Processing, etc.
- Responding to user queries/issues and working towards resolving those;
- Providing end-user training and preparing / updating user guidance – both on request and proactively based on monitoring of usage and user-errors of the systems.
- Support the Internal Control team in maintaining documentation and executing IT-related controls
Business Analysis (of systems and processes) (20%)
- Continuously improve Finance processes and their integration with applications and tools.
- Analyze and monitor system data integrity and consistency by using the reporting function and discussing the results with country Finance Managers and Finance HQ.
- Document system change requests; liaise with the application owner to prioritize changes and request funding. Liaise with other areas such as Sales, Treasury and Legal to perform cross-functional impact assessment.
Finance projects (10 %)
- To participate in project teams for new applications where Finance is not a business owner of the project
- In process or system projects where Finance is a business owner to support the reporting & control department in leading the project.
- Participating in projects for HQ finance
- Educated to at least bachelors degree level, in either a financial or IT role
- Experience in a position operating at the crossroad of IT and Finance, preferably related to financial systems, possibly as a super user, in a systems support role or member of an IT project team.
- Proven experience in documenting and testing system changes.
- Fluent in English, both written and orally. Other European languages are an advantage.
Please be aware that this vacancy has recently been filled. For similar positions, please contact Tewes Financial Recruitment +31(0)20 6794119. We are happy to help you.